Throughout this semester, my writing has been developing and improving as time went on. A great thing that this course offers is peer feedback because even though I wouldn’t have that many people that gave me feedback but the people that did, really gave helpful information that led me to fix and improve my writing. Adding on with receiving feedback and looking at example essays, my strategies have been enhanced in reading, drafting, revising, editing. Discussion boards were a good way for me and my peers to interact with each other and learn from each other. Every Time I was done with making a post on the discussion board, I would look at some of my peers’ responses because they may have different views and ideas than that have helped me learn more about what the assignment was about. When it came to finding resources to support my argument, the critical analysis essay was challenging to find the resources I needed. I mentioned this in my reflection in essay 3 but I was able to overcome this by typing different words on google to find information about my topic. For example, I would type“free college tuition” first on google and get not the results I was looking for. Then I would type “Benefits of college free tuition” and get better results than before. I already know how to integrate the quotes into my essay but my analysis wasn’t the best and coming into this class, I had the goal that I wanted to make my analysis much stronger. It sometimes felt that I was summarizing the quote more than breaking it down the quotes and examining them more carefully. For example one of my analyses in my critical analysis essay draft was, “Rogan said this because he knows people that are going through college debt still and shows that he is connected to this problem because he knows people facing this issue.” Then in the final essay of my critical analysis, I said, “By Rogan saying this he is using pathos because he connects to the issue by having people he knows that go through the issue of tuition. The tone he said it in made it seem that he felt empathy for his friends that have to deal with debt.” I was able to dissect the quote even more and it doesn’t sound like I summarized the quote. As my writing is developing as the semester is going, I also had problems with having an articulate stance in my writing. For example in my visual essay in the audience strategy my thesis statement during my draft, “unemployment is a big problem that needs to be addressed and solved.” Then my final was, “there are many people that don’t have jobs and need them in order to be able to survive and help take care of others.” My thesis statement was general at first but then I switched it up to show a clear stance on the issue I was addressing. As moving forward I want to continue to improve my writing and reading skills and it was good to see improvement in my writing throughout the semester.